Sunday, September 11, 2016

You're Fin-tastic



Hello! So I made this card for the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Linky Party. You can join the fun HERE.

I Used the PPPR Center Step Card file and cut it out with my Circuit Explore. I then Cut out the Blue Whale file but eliminated a few pieces to simplify it. So I gathered my pieces and started preparing them. I started by embossing the center panel with the Lifestyle Crafts waves embossing folder. I then  die cut waves with Craftin Desert Diva's Outdoor Landscape dies
I stamped my front banner with Your Next Stamp Fishy Fun stamp set and the side panels with Design by Ryn Water Effects 1. I added a little Copic color to the bottom belly go the whale and glued the piece together and added a goggly eye. I glued everything in place and popped my whale up on a dimentional! I hope you found this whaley fun!

3 comments:

  1. OH your whale turned out super cute, love the shape of the card too, gr8t job! Thanks for joining the PPPR Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fin-tastic card and love how you added your own details to the whale which look awesome!! Thank you for playing along with us over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whale done... sorry I couldn't resist! This is awesome! Thanks for linking up with us at PPPR! Hope you join us again :)

    ReplyDelete