Monday, September 5, 2016

Pumpkin Patch





Hi everyone!! I'm Janet designing for the Craftin Desert Diva's, and we have new Linky Party at Crafin Desert Diva's Facebook page. This party theme is called Down on the Farm. I used the Pumpkin Patch Scarecrow digi stamp to create my card. I started by uploading the stamp into Cricut Design Space. I then created a rectangle 4"x6" and placed my scarecrow onto it at 2.5". I added a few extra pumpkins and cut the panel out with some loose pumpkins.  ​​   I then started coloring using my Copics. I used B01, B04 and B06 for this overalls and R22 and R24 for his shirt. E21 and E00 for his face. YR12, YR16 G94 and G99 for the pumpkins. W5 for the hat and gloves. E23,E57, E37 and E13 for the wood sign. I colored the ground with E37. Y11 and Y18 for the flower.  Once this was complete I decided to make him look like he was standing in front of a corn field. This is where I got brave and just went for it. I used G94, G24, G21 for the corn stalks and Y18 and Y13 for the corn. I added the blue sky with B01 and B0000. I didn't have a plan just and idea of what I thought it would look like and I'm happy with the results!  Some times you just have to go for it and remember it's only paper you can always start again!!  ​​ Here is the final card. I hope this inspires you to play!  ​​ This is a close up I added some Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen and Glossy Accents to the eyes and White gel pen to the pumpkins, sign and pocket. I popped up two pumpkins right in front to give the illusion of depth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment