Saturday, August 20, 2016

Elegant Winter Card





I know it's still hot outside but I couldn't resit these adorable deer from the Avery Elle Set Kitsch Christmas. 

I started with my card base. I cut an 8.5"x11" sheet of white card stock in half, and scored at 5.5" to make a A2 sized card.

I then stenciled the background with Memory Box Winter Scatter Flakes with Distress ink in Tumbled Glass. 




I'm almost ready to assemble, I cut a snow border for the bottom portion of my cards using My Favortie Things Surf and Turf slider die set. I stamp my sentiments the Merry Christmas is a Jillibean set called Christmas Cheer and the Happy Holidays is from an old set I don't have the name for. (sorry) I use Memento Summer Sky  to compliment the Tumbled Glass ink from the background. 

I simply lay out my pieces and add a bit of Tombo mono glue to put everything in place. For my final touch I add small dots with my Start Dust glitter pen.  I hope you like my clean and simple design making these adorable deer pop off the page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment