Thursday, September 22, 2016

Spooky Bouquet

This post is a little different from my card making posts. Today I'm showing how I made this spooky floral arrangement for $5.00 from Dollar Tree.

So I picked the black roses with the spiders; two bunches, and the glittery branches. I grabbed a vase that was red and I spray painted glossy black, and a bag of sand to keep my flowers in place. You'll need a pair of wire cutters and scissors.

I start by cutting apart my bunches of flowers. I fill my vase with that sand and insert my flowers how I want them. This is the creative process, giving your arrangement life! I make sure to have some higher than others to give a more "real" look. I then add my fillers which are the spiders and branches. I bring them forward and around the bottom and my spiders I place all over. Here are some pictures of the final look.  Dollar Tree also had roses in purple with bats or spiders which would also be very beautiful. 

Thanks for visiting and leave a comment below if you like or would like to see more posts like this! Happy Crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment